Wednesday 21 March 2012

Messing Around

I'm not one to mess around with people. I've been on the receiving end of it to often in the past to ever do it to another. It has been a week since I went on that date with Willow. I know I only just put the post up but like I said, I don't mess around.

In the past week all I have recieved from him is a few texts, one saying that he does want to meet up again, all the rest saying versions of 'I'm busy' when I've texted him or tried to call. I'm okay with people being busy, sometimes even I forget to reply to texts. But if I'm interested in someone I can always find a few spare seconds to send a text.

So I just deleted him from the chat site and sent one last text. That's all I'm going to do. If he really is interested then he knows how to find me and is welcome to do so. If he's not interested then I just wish he'd told me from the start. If, for whatever reason he was embarrassed or shy about talking to me again, then I really wish he wasn't. He was sweet. I would have liked the opportunity to know him better.

No comments:

Post a Comment