Wednesday 4 January 2012

Better than Cake

Pussy Cake. Almost as tasty as the real thing.
The other day I celebrated my first kiss with vodka and some incredibly delicious grapes. Inspired to top that effort I decided I would make a cake for the next celebration of my sex life. The day I first received oral.

This day was the one immediately after that of my first kiss, the 03/01/11. It begin with some serious flirting online between myself and Mr Good-Company before he asked me over to his place to watch a movie. While still online he asked what movie I wanted to see, my response was 'But we're not really going to watch a movie are we?'

Even in my inexperience I knew what I wanted, though not to what level. I would never have imagined as I walked over to Mr Good-Company's place that I would end up receiving oral that night. At that stage in my life I still actually thought the idea of a woman receiving oral, of having her pussy eaten and her clit sucked, as a bit of a myth. Did guys really do that? Why would they put their faces in the midst of someone's genitals? On that note I also believed that women didn't enjoy sucking cock. Well I proved myself wrong on that one...

We did watch a movie, though the distraction of Mr Good-Company sitting next to me meant I wasn't really paying that much attention. When the movie ended, he turned to me and began to kiss me. Running his hands along my body, under my shirt, removing his shirt, unzipping my jeans.

I thought for the smallest possible of amount of time of stopping him as I had the night before. But I didn't. He pulled my jeans off and began to rub me through my knickers. He slipped a finger underneath the fabric, finding my clit and making me gasp. He continued to kiss me, fingering me and making me moan.

Eventually he stopped, Mr Good-Company moved to the floor and asked 'can I?' and I nodded. I believe I was in a slight state of shock at the time. I'm not even sure I could have formed a coherent sentence.

Mr Good-Company removed my knickers, positioned himself between my legs and began to eat me. I can remember just sitting there, lying back against the couch and holding his head in my hands. I remember letting out the occasional gasp as I was shocked and delighted by the pleasant sensations his mouth was causing.

He paused at one stage and looked up at me. I looked at him 'To think last night I was only having my first kiss'.

'Who wouldn't want to kiss you?' He reached up and kissed me hard on the mouth, gripping my thighs as he did so before moving back to kiss my pussy.

I don't believe I will ever forget that night. It was one of the first times I ever felt desirable and I absolutely loved it. I think this feeling, that and having someone between my legs for the first time are worth celebrating. Feeling desirable is a wonderful sensation and so is that of having a tongue lapping up and down your pussy, a     mouth sucking on your clit and making you moan. It's even better than cake,

No comments:

Post a Comment