I'm not entirely sure what to write. I know only that my fingers have chosen to lead me here so there must be something that I want to say, so just bare with me...
Sexpo is still on thankfully. I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't. Since Mr Good-Company hasn't been replying to my texts, I spent the morning worrying that he had decided to back out. Due to my anxiety condition this means that I made myself near physically ill. I actually had to miss the ab class at the gym which I am rather disapointed about. I like that class. Apparently hidden beneath the flab I have some pretty decent abs.
Instead, I did a quick gym session before the nausea became to much, then I went home, took some anxiety meds and tried to force myself to relax. I think it worked to some extent.
Later on I received a Facebook message from Mr Good-Company saying that our plans would have to change slightly. That he couldn't hang out with me for the few hours between checking out of the hotel and catching the train back home. I will admit I'm actually quite disappointed about this. I had hoped to spend more time with Mr Good-Company. But I suppose that what I have will just have to suffice.
I am now left trying to decide what to do instead. Do I find a cafe and wait away the few hours until my train arrives? Or do I catch a later train home and have a look around Melbourne for the day? I have never been in the city by myself so both prospects are rather scary. Had I know earlier that this was going to happen I would have been able to hang out with Anita for the day. But unfortunately, this close to the weekend, she has already made plans to visit her brothers in Sale so will be out of town. I really don't know what I should do.
Today is Thursday. Sexpo is on Saturday. That means I have one more day to figure out what I'm going to do. Any suggestions?