Saturday 19 November 2011

Check In

'A studio apartment with kitchenette, ensuite,CBD location and wireless internet access'

That is where Mr Good-Company and I will be staying on the 26th of November. It is confirmed and booked folks, I am going to Sexpo!

I have spent the last 6 weeks wondering whether or not this would actually happen. First due to Mr Good-Company having made similar such statements before; 'I'll take you to the sex shop' and second because of Mr Good-Company saying he may not be single by the time the event rolled around. But after all that waiting, the disappointment at his near cancellation, things have actually come together. I have time of work, the hotel is booked and paid for and now all I need to do is buy myself a train ticket.

To say I am excited would be a rather massive understatement. Imagine a room full of Twilight fans meeting Rob Pattinson or Taylor Lautner. Imagine the squeals of excitement, the bouncing up and down: this is me. I can't stop grinning and if I wanted to look like a total twat I assure you that I would be bouncing up and down whilst squealing as well. I think I'm just going to stick with the silly grin.

I'm writing this at 11pm on a Friday night. At this time next week I will be lying in bed, grinning my silly face off. I'll need to sleep, the next morning I'll be catching a 6.30am train into the city. But I know I'll just continue to lie there in bed, twisting from one side to the other, trying to find a comfortable spot in my usually perfect. I wont fall asleep until after midnight, and I know I'll be grinning all the while.

I can't wait! Grins

No comments:

Post a Comment