Sunday 17 April 2011

Translation Required

Well it does appear that I became slightly intoxicated last night. I think my fast desent into drunkeness can probably be blamed not just on alcohol but instead on the mix of alcohole AND my anxiety medication. Since I find my drunken spelling kind of funny I have decided to leave the original post up but also include a translation, just to make it a little bit easier to read...


'I Can't Think of a Witty Title'
I want to have SEX! It's not fucking fair! What did i do to deserve too be 21 year old virgin? Why does no-one care about me enough to want me? I always thought I'd give it up too the first guy who wanted it. Why am I being so fucking prissy about it? Mr Good-Company gets to have sex. Why can't I just go out there and meet people?

I wonder what fucked my head up and made me the way I am? Do I  have some higher level then normal of autistic tendencies? Is that the reason I'm not a really social person even  though I want to be? No-one is interested in me, even Mr Good-Company hardly wants to see me now. REJECTED! Bah humbug, I'm a scrooge keeping it all to myself.

I shall survive! I Shall survive! I am the Jesintator!



'Hands in the air for supergirl. She buys sex toys
Hands in the air for supergirl. She's a bit of alright' 

-Supergirl, Kate Miller-Heidke


SUPERGIRL!!!


Why don't I let him fuck me? Maybe it woud be easier to just get it over with? I always thought I would hire a prostitute if I'm still a virgin at 30 and is certainly looking like I will be and this would sure be cheaper. My foot keeps getting nailed by pointy metal insided my couch. It hurts. Wow, bad spelling!

'If I put my hands around your wrists, would you fight them?
If I put my fingers in your mouth, would you bite them?
So many things that I would do if I had my way with you'
-Hate fuck, The Bravery

I want to be held down and fucked hard. I want to scream so loudly! I am better than second best! The Couch wants me to end it. She doesn't say, but she has her ways of getting her opinion across. She's probably right but I don't want to! I'm enjoying the good bits to much. This doesn't happen to me every day.


'No excuses I've got anyway, heh
I'll satisfy your every need
And I'll know you'll satisfy me, oh my-my-my my-my'

-Let's Spend the Night Together, David Bowie

I want to get fucked! Why can't I cant give it up. All my logical senses tell me i would regret it, but how do they know. Logic is a bitch.

Well that took a while to correct. There you go, a snapshot of me whilst drunk. I think there are a couple of things in there that I need to explain a little bit further but I'm going to write a separate post for those. Hope this was at least mildly entertaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment