- Why do I receive so many requests from pushy Indian men?
- Is the colour of my knickers/what I'm wearing really relevant to a dirty conversation?
- Why do people delete me after what I thought was a decent chat?
- Id I've refused your contact request once/more than once, why the hell do you keep asking?
- Why is okay to call a complete stranger sexy/cutie/babe/sweetie/darlin/hun and anything else that follows along these lines? I hate that!
- Stop asking me why I'm single!
- Why do people add me and then never talk to me? It's a waste of my time and theirs...
- Why are some guys overly keen? By this I mean the ones who start calling me 'the best thing in their day' or their 'best friend' or the ones that insist I give them my phone number or they want to drive the 4 hours to this town the very next day.
- Why do all the decent people I find live in different states?
- Why do so many guys insist on writing 'I'M NOT GAY' on their profiles?
Monday, 14 March 2011
Since last Friday I have spent approximately 90 hours trawling through profiles, chatting with random strangers, accepting and rejecting requests and deleting a large amount of contacts who were, to put it simply, pissing me off. In this time I have come across a few things that leave me completely perplexed and I just haven't been able to figure out the 'why' to some of these things. So I thought I'd indulge in one of my favourite pastimes and make a list. If you know the answer to any of these puzzles, would you please let me know, cause they confuse the hell out of me...
Posted by Jess Carlson at 19:33