Saturday 26 February 2011

Bruises and Blow-jobs

Let me tell you something, I’m glad people don’t listen to their mothers, especially in regards to 'no biting'. Last Friday I had a later than usual visit from Mr Good-Company. We had been playing a rather naughty version of ‘The Random Question Game’ via facebook, I can’t speak for him but it certainly had me turned on. Then the questions stopped and this message came up instead:


Mr Good-Company: I'm horny.
Jess: You’d better do something about that then.
Mr Good-Company: You tell me what I should do.
Jess: Play with yourself?
Mr Good-Company: Or?
Jess: I could play with you? That’s’s all I got, I’m not an ideas person lol.
Mr Good-Company: Interesting. Want a visitor?
Jess: You know where I live.
Mr Good-Company: See ya soon.

Soon enough Mr Good-Company showed up on my doorstep and we made our way to my bedroom with it’s charming single bed (I’ve never exactly needed anything bigger). Now for whatever reason things were slightly rougher than usual but I certainly wasn’t complaining. I was having a fantastic time. But bloody hell was I sore the next morning!

The other interesting point about this evening was the trying of something new. I’m not someone who is afraid to try new things and I was curious about anal penetration. When Mr Good-Company suggested putting his finger up my ass I was happy enough to give it a go. It was a really weird sensation, but it didn’t really do anything for me. I’m certainly not to keen on the idea of having anything larger than a finger up there, but who knows what I’ll want to try in the future?

Now at this point in our arrangment I had been going down on Mr Good-Company for a while already. Now, as with touching him, I was very nervous about doing this for the first time. The first time I did this Mr Good-Company had us in the 69 position. This time when he asked me to ‘kiss him’ with his cock so close to my face already I just couldn’t resist. But he never came in my mouth, until last Friday that is.

It wasn’t as bad as I had expected. From reading those womens magazines aimed at the 18-30 age bracket (you know the type) I had assumed it would be a fairly horrible experience. All the magazines say stuff like ‘have tissues ready so you can spit’, ‘have a strong flavoured drink nearby so you can wash out the taste’ or ‘if you are going to swallow make sure his penis is at the back of your throat so his cum misses the majority of your tastebuds’. I didn’t do any of that. It all just sort of happened. His penis wasn’t at the back of my throat, I didn’t have tissue ready so I could spit and I didn’t have a drink nearby either. I did swallow and his cum didn’t taste horrible. It didn’t taste of anything really.

Now after last weeks bruising activities I was keen to have another go, this time with rope.
As I’ve mentioned I’m not afraid to try new things and being tied up is something I’ve wanted to try for quite some time. Needless to say Mr Good-Company was more than happy to oblige.

Our activities started off as per normal, couch and then onto the bedroom, albeit they were a little rougher than normal. Then Mr Good-Company bought out the rope and I just cracked up laughing. He tied the rope to my right hand then slipped the other end underneath my back, tying my other hand. To complete the process Mr Good-Company then tied my hands together underneath my breasts. He did a pretty good job, my hands weren’t going to be moving anywhere for a while.

Mr Good-Company then proceeded to play with me. Kissing me, biting me and fucking me with his fingers and my purple dong. He rolled me onto my side and played with me in that position for a while before dragging me to the edge of the bed. With my head hanging over the edge of the bed, Mr Good-Company then placed himself over the top of me and proceeded to go down on me while I sucked his cock.

After that exersise Mr Good-Company then lay on top of me while roughly kissing and biting my neck, shoulders and nipples. Despite the fact that I knew was going to be pretty damn sore the next day, I was having a great time!

It was then Mr Good-Company’s turn for a bit of fun. He untied me and I went down on him for a while but in the end it was he who did most of the work whilst he finger fucked me with his other hand. To finish me off for the evening Mr Good-Company continued with his finger work. It was then Mr Good-Company’s turn once more.

All round it was a fun way to spend the evening, especially as the alternative was to continue my argument with facebook. I would definatly give being tied up another go. It was indeed a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment